Rossman/Chance Applet Collection
(click here for new version under development)
- This applet should work in IE8+ and recent versions of Chrome, Safari, and Firefox.
- Right now pasted data must have variable name as first word (use single words, no symbols).
- If pasted data contains text (not numbers), the applet will ask if you wish to discard the non-numeric data values.
- If you do not discard the non-numeric data, it will remove punctuation and then use word lengths (all words) as the input data.
- If pasted data contains two columns, and first column name is "ID", the applet will ignore the first column and use the second column.
- Dotplot coloring may not exactly match count, as coloring is based on bin mid-points.
- For a Spanish version of this applet, click here.