Rossman/Chance Applet Collection
Comparing Groups (Quantitative Response)
- MAD = mean absolute difference (same as Mean Group Diff)
- Mean Group Diff = Average difference in all possible differences between groups
- This applet does not work in IE8 but should work in other browsers.
Right now pasted data must have variable names (use single words, no symbols)
- When pasting unstacked data, use * to fill in empty values if the groups have unequal sample sizes
- To default to multiple groups, click here; For two groups, click here